2023 WEST YELLOWSTONE TRIP
*UPDATE We have enough skiers that we can take 3 busses. We have many seats available and hope that more skiers sign up for the trip. Because we have added the third bus we will waive the late fee if skiers get their payment in before November 6. *
OUR ANNUAL TRIP TO WEST YELLOWSTONE OVER THANKSGIVING WEEK IS ON.
• We leave Ordean East Middle School (2900 East Fourth Street, Duluth, MN 55812) at 5:00 p.m. Friday, November 17.
• Have a bag dinner with you – we will not be stopping for dinner.
• We will stop for a quick breakfast on Saturday morning – indicate your preference on the sign-up sheet
• Arrive West Yellowstone Saturday afternoon.
• Leave West Yellowstone about 5:00 p.m. on Friday
• Arrive Duluth late morning on Saturday, November 25.
• This year the trip costs $875 ($975 if received after Oct. 27):
• This trip has filled up in the past. We will fill the busses on a first paid – first reserved basis. Your seat will be reserved when we receive your down payment.
You must have been on your HS ski team at least one year and be in 9th grade or above. These requirements are waived if a responsible adult comes along or Bonnie OKs it.
Also see the document “West Yellowstone Daily Schedule” located in the “Documents” section of this website.
To Register: Fill out the online form and open and print 2023 West Yellowstone Trip Information and Waivers.pdf below. Mail the waivers and down payment check to Bonnie ASAP.
The document 2023_West_Yellowstone_Ski_Trip_-_all_forms.pdf was attached to this post.